Sunday, October 11, 2009

First blog ever!

OK, well this is my first attempt at blogging. Let's see how good I do! I thought it would be fun to keep a blog of our homeschooling adventure for several reasons: 1) I think putting my thoughts in writing might help to keep me sane, 2) I want our friends and family who do not homeschool to understand what we do and how our day looks, and 3) I hope to encourage those of you out there who already homeschool or are thinking about starting.

I'm not sure how often I will be posting or excatly what kind of info I will include in each post. I guess I will just see what feels right. Keep coming back once a week or so to check on any new posts.

If you have any feedback or comments, I would love to hear them! For now I will say goodbye and try to figure out what I want to write next.

3 comments:

  1. I am excited! Always interested in how homeschooling is going for my normal friends. ;o) Especially since we may be homeschooling our little buddy! Thank you for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harvey Milk day passed. Suppose we will be homeschooling for sure now. So sad to watch one step of indoctrination after another for kids who do not have parents who can rescue them from such.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, I think it is SO great that you are blogging about this! It is such an important part of our lives. Your encouragement for fellow homeschool Moms is invaluble. You're doing a great job! Keep up the good work friend :-) Teresa

    ReplyDelete