Thursday, October 29, 2009

Websites I Love and Recommend

I thought I would put together a list of websites that I would recommend to people (some apply to homeschoolers, others apply to anyone with kids). Some of them I use regularly, but others I have not had the chance to benefit from yet. Those sites I have listed because they look like they will be very useful to me someday and so I thought I would include them as they might be useful to some of you. So here they are:

www.familyzip.com - assortment of tips about anything and everything related to kids and families.

www.thehomeschoolmom.com - free newsletters offer tips, encouragement and sites of the week for homeschooling families.

www.kaboose.com - site full of great craft and game ideas, as well as parenting tips and recipe ideas.

www.learnhowtomakeit.com - learn how to make just about anything, from arts/crafts to websites, and everything in-between.

www.pbskids.org - fun and educational games for kids.

www.starfall.com - kids learn to read while having fun.

www.funbrain.com - all kinds of fun learning games

www.eclectichomeschooling.org - great site for homeschoolers full of articles, resources, tips, etc.

www.lessonplanspage.com - 1000's of free lesson plans.

I hope you find these sites to be useful and relevant to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment